Lightkeeper for the Weekend
Friday, Sept 13th 4 PM – Sunday, Sept 15th 4 PM
Please join us for an All-Inclusive Getaway on the island for the Maine Open Lighthouse Weekend. Stay in the historic Light Keeper's House and allow yourself to leave the busy life of the mainland behind.
Your getaway includes:
- Three delicious meals each day, prepared with local ingredients (including one lobster dinner) and served in our dining room or al fresco with an unparalleled view
- Beautiful bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Ample time to relax in the Keeper's House library, sitting room, porches and grounds
- A chance to explore an amazing part of Maine's maritime history first hand - climb the stairs and stand in the lantern room of the lighthouse that has been a beacon to navigation for more than 200 years
- Full use of the 11.1 acre spruce woods and rocky shoreline, a unique and beautiful ecosystem
- A boat excursion to explore the local seascape of this special part of the Maine coast
- Unobstructed views of Penobscot Bay
This vacation package is available for $629 per room based on double occupancy, $429 per room for single occupancy, plus 7% Maine state lodging tax.
If you are flying into Rockland or Portland Jetport, we can arrange to pick you up. Parking is available at our dock in Spruce Head, where passengers will board our boat and depart on the 15 minute trip out to this island. If you have any questions, email Gigi Lirot, Island Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her at (207) 200-7WLS (7957).
To make your reservation, please fill out our short registration form. We'll reply with an invoice that shows the details of your reservation and further payment instructions. If you chose to pay with a credit card or Paypal, you will use the "Pay Now" button on that invoice. If you chose to pay by check, you can mail that check to our postal address:
Whitehead Light Station
P.O. Box 242
Brunswick, ME 04011
Open Lighthouse Weekend Getaway Registration